• German (up to 1400 euro net);
• French (up to 1300 euro net);
• English (min. 450 euro net);
• Polish (min. 900 euro net);
• Italian (min. 500 euro net);
• Spanish (min. 500 euro net);
• Russian (min. 600 euro net);
• Romanian (min. 350 euro net).
BONUS: For celebrating your first 3 months in the company, you will receive a bonus of 500 euro after the 3rd month!
You are the right person for the job if you are self-motivated, detail-oriented and well organized, with excellent communication skills. No previous experience required.
• Answering or making calls to clients;
• Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued;
• Establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals
• Attractive salary package (meal tickets, transport, bonuses)
• 4h/6h/8h/day shifts;
• Professional development through training programs;
• Real possibilities of career development;
• A multicultural and multilingual work environment that is modern, dynamic and friendly;
• New building, at 10 minutes from Unirii Square, Bucharest.
You can apply to this job opportunity by sending us your resume at [email protected] (please, specify the language for which you are applying).