- University degree in relevant field (computing, IT, electronics, technical background);
- database development knowledge;
- MySQL, XAMPP;
- .NET, Java, HTML, CSS;
- Bootstrap, Jquery, Ajax;
- focused on detail;
- good team player;
- English language skills.
- programming support for existing MySQL, HTML, Java, PHP, Ajax data manipulation structures;
- web-page modifications;
- web-page to server communication development;
- database development with web-server interface.
- dynamic work environment;
- possibility of individual growth in a small group;
- hands-on tasks with the chance to optimize existing processes;
- competitive salary, meal tickets;
- guaranteed holiday and Romanian national holidays.
The job offer is full time, at the Romanian branch located in Cristian, Brasov County.
Applications are received on the email address: [email protected]